I have noticed my lifestyle is diseased. Like many immigrant households I was taught more about my culture than religion, as my parents worried my culture would be threatened, but they forgot about my faith. I do not blame them, we all have free will, I am not proud of much of my past but I do not let it get to me. I seek forgiveness, but am slightly lost.

I have basically little knowledge about Islam other than how to pray (and even then I do not understand the Arabic of the prayer). I believe, but at the same time my belief is not concrete and still needs a solid foundation, an issue that stems from my lack of Islamic understanding.

Are there any courses that can walk me through how to become an actual Muslim. Something online as pretty much all mosques are closed near me. I plan to read the Quran slightly after the start of my studies an then parallel to it. I just need a structured path if possible or at the very least some guidance towards moving closer to Allah.

Thank you brothers and sisters

submitted by /u/3nds
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3aPJ3UO
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours