Salam everyone!

Pls don’t hate me. 😅

I was born in a Hindu family and I secretly reverted 2 years ago in my heart, not officially.

I left Hinduism due to the fact that people kept gurus and Pandits and prophets are either above god, or equal to god or the ones that can communicate with god or who can see the future and fix things for you etc. Like the middle men sort. The ones who knew the chants and everything. And then soo many books with soo many different interpretations and conflicting to each other. And too many gods.

I joined Islam because it made sense to me. One holy book and one God. I felt closer to Allah (SWT) than any of the Hindu deities. I felt like They heard me. My prayers, my wishes, my heart, things that no one understood.

The problem is I do believe in Allah and that there is only one God, but I can’t get myself to believe in Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) at all. Not in worshiping way. Like the shahada mentions the Prophet (pbuh) and even while making duas or Tashahhud, you mention the prophet (pbuh). I just can’t get myself you know, believe in the Prophet and I know it’s one of the main things of being a Muslim. I can’t get myself to believe in a human? If that makes sense? Like the way Hinduism is... not comparing but like I left because of those things. I don’t know how to feel. I worry that what if I don’t agree with all the Hadiths and Sunnah of the prophet (pbuh). And because of this, I worry if I’ll be a sinner in the eyes of Allah or be a bad Muslim.

Pls help. What should I do?

submitted by /u/itsmeurv
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3pNNraU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours