Assalamu walaykum everyone,

I am trying to find classical fiction written by Muslim authors, the internet hasn't helped much. Even if the text was written in the 1900s, I am interested. I am trying to compile a list of classics from across the Muslim world, male and female authors, inshAllah.

This is the only one I found, and I am not sure if I'll be able to find a PDF of it yet:

Theologus Autodidactus by Ibn Al-Nafis (1277). “This work, written sometime between 1268 and 1277, is one of the first Arabic novels, may be considered an early example of a science fiction, and an early example of a coming of age tale and a desert island story.”

JazakAllahu khair for your help!

submitted by /u/stitchedpatches
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3kjuQm9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours