Hi! I recently reverted to Islam and feel so much peace and joy. However I have a few questions and I wondered if anyone could help me. I'm in my early 30s and married for 5 years. My husband is Christian (goes to church weekly and has Bible study) and I was a Christian prior to reverting. We have a 3 year old and a 2 year old. My husband told me he will not convert but that he is fine with whatever I choose to do and will support me in my faith. He says that he is comfortable with our children being raised learning both faiths and choosing what they believe in.
I know that Muslim women are not allowed to marry non-Muslim men. But my husband is the love of my life and our kids are so young and they deserve to grow up in a home with two parents that love each other and love them more than anything. If we end up divorcing for whatever reason I would only see them every other week and I don't know how I could do that (as custody is normally 50/50 as it should be). Any advice? My husband will not convert and I don't know if it is acceptable to continue to be married and for me to show him what Islam is like?
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/38QKtxl
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours