those hadeeth are often twisted, taken out of context, misunderstood, or have been used in a debate fallacy to make them look bad. I'm thinking of starting a series of posts explaining/tafseer these hadeeth with the correct tafseer from authentic books, context, and such. I will try to keep the posts short and my dms are open to send me hadeeth inshallah. I will inshallah mention the person who asked me about them and it shall start around the 18th of january. I need a little prep time and I have some things to do. I will inshallah also explain concepts like jizya, zakat, and sometimes Islamic wars and conquers during the time of the prophet. I will inshallah also talk about simple rituals like friday prayers, eid prayers, eclipse prayers, and such. I will inshallah also translate some parts of the seerah (the complete life of the prophet from his birth to his death in a series) and publish them. focusing mainly on the prophet's marriage life for young Muslims to take advice from and such.

would anyone be interested here? answer me truly yes or no. if yes, which parts you'd like me to focus on and if no, tell me why not.

submitted by /u/RegretfulExMuslim
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3hKyzaW
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours