Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabaraktu brothers and sisters of Islam. I think it's time that I remind every one about the Qur'an's accuracy. 80% of the Quran has been proven to be 100% true by modern science. For example, in Surah Hadid (The Iron) Allah (swt) says that iron comes from the sky. Modern science has proven this to be true. It is also worth noting that a slim percent of the Quran (about 0.01% iirc) cannot be proven by modern science because it is not yet advanced enough. Just for reference, the Quran was revealed in about the 14th century. Now, from the above facts we can come to an apparent conclusion. We can say with absolute certainty that NO human on this Earth could've penned the Quran. We can also say with absolute certainty that the writer of the Quran is incomprehensibly knowledgeable and that the writer's knowledge is something I can't even begin to imagine. Again, is the above not proof enough that Allah (swt) wrote the Quran? I think that is more than enough proof that Allah wrote the Quran. I am also proud to say that I live by the Quran. I understand this might be obvious, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. Thank you for your time and patience. Waalaikumasalam warahmatullahi wabaraktu.

submitted by /u/dcdiehardfan
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3iQZnqG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours