Asalumalaykum,

I really need help. I'm currently 16 and I have family issues. From the age of 13, my dad's been treating me differently from my siblings. He'd spoil them and leave me out. Sometimes, the smallest mistake from me would lead to him cutting me off for months without a word or a helping hand, but the same mistakes from my siblings would be nothing but a small mistake. My siblings are allowed to game and chill all day with free will, but my dad makes sure to keep me from doing all that strictly. He hasn't spoken to me for months as of right now. He's even cursed me, which the Prophet Peace be Upon Him forbid.

I understand that I need my father's acceptance to enter jannah and be blessed, but I hate nothing in this whole world more than the sight of him and his unfair treatment. I don't know if anyone can help, but I guess it felt good to just vent.

Pray for me guys, and inshallah we're all of the people of jannah one day inshallah.

submitted by /u/Abdulalaa
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3j05Wao
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours