Assalaamu alaikum, (I'm not talking about just zoom or online jumuah, but physically going to the mosque) does anyone do that? (Or going to physical jumuah) There's been a spike of rona in the A (where I live, in the US, I'll just keep it as the A lol), and lately I've been wanting to go back to the mosque because there's been very big life shifts in my life and I want to pray to Allah again for gratefulness etc, but I also am a bit worried because of the rona. I'm really just talking about going to one of the mosques in prayer time then leaving. I had corona in last year June/July but alhamdulillah me and my family went thru it. Another problem with here is a lot of mosques are have lock/have code/privately owned so I'd have to go probably 5 min before each prayer time to make sure people are still in there so they can open the doors. I'm fine with praying at home, that's also why my mom suggested me to take my brother to the park but I'm just a bit worried of the spike in the A so I told her I wasn't sure whether to do that or not either.

My home mosques also has Saturday classes that interest me (they're small in number but still), I'm not sure whether to go to that either with all of this happening.

submitted by /u/alyko
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3adbmux
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours