Greetings all from one of the Ahl al-Kitāb. I‘ve been thinking a lot lately about Islam and its relationship with my Catholicism.

Just to be transparent, I’m 35 and formally educated in Catholic theology. I‘ve also read most of the Quran, some Hadith, been on the receiving end of persistent dawah, and even attended prayers, all in an effort to learn. I only say all this to emphasize that I’m not being lazy in my questioning; I’m past the point where google is helpful.

Is this the right place to ask some potentially sensitive theological questions? Is there a resident scholar / expert that you all turn to for these situations? I’m happy to discuss privately or publicly. I’m currently working on writing out my questions in a clear and concise manner. Just wanted to see if I was taking the proper approach here. Thanks!

submitted by /u/h0wzat
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2X3vn0r
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours