My mum was a convert. She did it because she wanted to marry my dad. In my country, you have to convert to Islam to marry a Muslim. Everytime I read or hear stories about what made someone convert to Islam, it reminds me of my mum. Although her stories aren’t as interesting as most out there, it reminds me of her and it gives warmth in my heart.
See, I lost my mum to lung cancer when I was 21 (al-Fatihah). It has been 8 years and I still miss her, especially when I’m going through hard times, because I would wish I can still talk to her. She always know how to make me feel better. I’ve had a lot of losses lately. So I’m going through hard times now and I miss her. I would love to read the stories about what makes you convert to Islam if you’re willing to share. Thank you.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3oUELj7
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours