Salam.

I had this dream months ago but I still think about it everyday, and I hope someone could help me interpret or understand what happened.

So the dream starts, my mother and I were sitting on a green flat field with a small hill to the right.

I was sitting on the left while my mom was on the right.

I couldn't see her face but I knew it was my mom, and she was wearing a traditional black abaya.

We were both sitting on the grass facing the sun, which was abnormally large.

You know when you see a large rain cloud in the sky, that's how close the sun felt.

The sun was setting and it looked like it's sinking in the ground, until it formed a perfect semicircle.

My mother got up started walking towards the sun, she got so close to the point she stood like a perfect pillar splitting the sun from the middle into a left side and a right side.

Then all of a sudden she just collapsed on the ground, but not like she fell but more like when you hold a dress or a t-shirt and let it go.

It felt like her body vanished and her abaya is what fell to the ground, sorta like a Jedi.

Then planets, dozens of planets.

They all looked around the same size and formed a perfect semicircle around the sun, I remember the planet to the furthest left was Saturn and I also recognized Jupiter somewhere.

The rest of the planets I haven't seen before.

Then, the sun stopped sinking and instead started to rise.

While it rose the color changed from the yellow-red to a dark purple, and it looked unstable, like it was spinning out of control.

Then all the green grass turned to grey grass.

The sun started pulling everything towards it like a vacuum cleaner.

It almost looked like a typhon.

Everything then exploded outwards and the whole earth was covered with what looked like mud.

Everywhere was the brown color of mud.

Out of the mud what looked like a plant grew.

Instead this plant wasn't made of what plants are usually made off.

It looked like a sharp, yellow crystal, which grew to have the shape of an arm rising from the mud.

That's when I woke up.

I wasn't afraid nor terrified, so it wasn't from shaytan.

It felt like someone or something wanted to show me this.

I think about it a lot.

Can you tell me what you think?

submitted by /u/omar_hafez1508
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37p6h16
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours