I feel so tired of everything. I don’t know what Allah wants from me.I have intrusive thoughts regarding one of my hobbies resulting in me being sinful. I am constantly judging everything in the light of this. Like oh yeah is this sinful? Well is it connected to your hobby? If not then whatever. I don’t know why I’m doing this. Then I feel extreme guilt of preferring my hobby over Allah. Then I think I should stop doing it and then I get feelings of sadness because I really enjoy it.

I feel extremely stressed out. I’m scared of God. I’m scared of not praying for the right reasons. How do others make following religion look so easy?

Edit: I was just thinking about this and I feel so worried. I feel like I might be committing shirk bringing up my hobby in all of these situations.

submitted by /u/Brainfog45
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3anrmvM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours