I am 90% sure it is a verse that Allah tells us in the Qu'ran that the Prophet صَلَّى ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ can be found in the Torah/Injeel. It may be a hadith though, I can't remember off of the top of my head.
Obviously the Torah has been corrupted, and the Injeel has been corrupted if the injeel is suppose to be the N.T.
But these haven't changed since the Prophet صَلَّى ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ time. Actually, the NT is still in the midst of change as they continue to figure out what belongs and what doesn't (examples being John chapter 8 and Mark 16:9-20 being fabrications) but you get what I mean for the most part. This shouldn't affect finding the Prophet صَلَّى ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ in the Torah or Injeel right?
How much does the Qu'ran being the final word of Allah depend on finding the Prophet صَلَّى ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ mentioned in the Torah/Injeel? Where is he mentioned in the Torah/Injeel?
Off of the top of my head, I am 99.99% certain that he is mentioned in Isaiah but that is not the Torah. I have heard some Christian's try to claim that it's not the Prophet صَلَّى ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ but their claims were levels of mental gymnastics that I've never seen before. But again, the point stands, this is not the Torah.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2KsWSO4
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours