I'm an Atheist. I have no problem with gays and lesbians, and I have trans friends who just transition and live their lives and want to be left alone. However, I find myself more and more exhausted, mentally, at trying to understand and "validate" the crazy vocal trans "activists" and especially the "non binary" crowd. I would have less trouble supporting them if they could honestly explain what exactly they are, or what their identity is, but even they can't. Instead they act like horrible bullies and I feel like I'm lying to myself to justify their delusions. I don't want to discriminate against anyone, but it's just so tiring trying to please these people. I have my problems with Islam, but I see so many Muslims concerned with beautifying their character. I know for a fact that many people who claim to be trans or nb do so because they don't want to have to work on themselves, or on their character. This is what draws me to Islam. Islam makes gender and sex seem so much...simpler, if that makes sense. I guess my question is, how do you deal with trying to be open minded while still abiding by the Qur'an and Sunnah? Are you pro LGBT? Can Muslims be pro LGBT? And, do you see a coming war with the LGBT crowd and Islam, like what has been happening with Christianity? Do you think the left will side with Muslims or LGBT people? Also, what all does the Qur'an and Sunnah say about gender and sex, as I'm sure I'm missing a lot of information. Sorry if this is a lot and I appreciate any support / comments you can give!

submitted by /u/sleepysmol78
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3fXgi9l
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours