Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I was wondering how to find the Asr salah time during winter because when it's duhr time and after zenith the shadow is already half of the object because of the sun's tilted position during winter. So due to that fact asr time comes soon after duhr for me because I pray based on shadow and sun. So my question is that should I add that extra shadow of duhr to my asr time shadow and pray asr before the length of the object is same as the object or I should add that extra duhr shadow to that asr shadow means when the shadow is exactly the same as the object and then I wait sometime when the length of the shadow is the object's shadow plus the shadow I had during duhr after zenith time. Idk if the question is confusing. JazakumAllahu khayran

submitted by /u/UserWolfzz
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3etD7B7
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours