I made a post here a little while ago asking for duas. Well since then my partner has been diagnosed with Stage 2 Cancer, and although it should be cured in 2 months of treatment, they're unsure if she will make it since she has already had so many treatments before.

On top of this I have come down with an infection spread between the entire side of my face, and the pain makes me unable to move properly. I now perform salah entirely seated because the pain is so immense and if bending I go deaf for varying periods, with a risk that it can be permanent. I was advised to avoid these by the doc. This also means my income has reduced greatly.

Please make dua for us to be healed. Thank you so much my beloved brothers and sisters,

May Allah SWT guide us all, bless us in abundance, and grant us that which is good for us.

submitted by /u/noob-dev
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37IQ3BF
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours