I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and after researching about Mohammed and how revered he is. Even though our faiths are different, it helps me bring more of an understanding to the reaction to these cartoons about Mohammed in France.

We believe Joseph Smith to be the prophet that restored Jesus's church and many other Christians don't consider us to be Christian. I understand what it's like to have such an important prophet mocked and ridiculed well after his death. I hope that my post has helped Muslims know that there are people out there that respect the sacredness of prophets and know the pain of having them needlessly mocked.

submitted by /u/iitacoknight125
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2G8CnEF
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours