so I was watching skincare by hyram because I want to learn about my skin and how I can make it healthier. If you don’t know hyram, he’s gay. But I really don’t care because I just wanna learn about how I can treat my acne scars and stuff.

so my mom sees him and tells me I can’t watch him because he’s gay, and I tell her that he’s just recommending some products for acne prone skin that I might need, so it doesn’t really matter. Then she goes and tells me it’s haram to associate with gays at all and I shouldn’t listen, talk or watch them because they’re haram

I got a little mad because I don’t think the Quran or Allah swt or any of our prophets told us we can’t associate with gays AT ALL and that we have to ignore and avoid them at all costs. So I tell her, again, that I just wanna learn about my skin and that his sexuality doesn’t even have anything to do with this.

So she gets mad at me and yells at me about how she’s trying to open my mind but I’m apparently “stubborn”

I literally don’t know what to do, am I in the wrong for watching a video of a person who just so happens to be gay, explain some skincare products and ingredients that could help my skin ?

submitted by /u/haya_mohsin1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/33jFeDm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours