Asslam 'likm friends,

If this get enough up votes, I'll inshaAllah do basic research to see how much this might cost for a single account holder.

I guess I fall on the conservative side of the spectrum in that I would like a bank that gives me the convenience of today's banking world (online transactions, debit cards, security) but one that does not lend at all. Account holders would probably have to pay some monthly fee for the services.

But I personally would be happy to pay some fee, maybe like 5$ a month, to be part of such bank. Of course, it'd probably need many people to get the fee that low. So, I'll do some digging to see how much it might cost.

Thinking further along, the people who manage and work at the bank would be paid fair and publicly known salaries. Any funds leftover could reduce fees for account holders for the next cycle, or maybe they could just be given to charity.

submitted by /u/analyzthis
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3kEoq0a
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours