Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Warbakatuhu.

As many/probably all of you know, the US elections are coming up shortly between Biden and Trump. Back when Bernie was still in the running, I was excited and keen to vote for him. Yes, socially, he opposes many issues of Islam regarding social aspects, but his stance on Isn'treal and the economy and the environment was great.

Unfortunately, he's out. Now it's between Biden and Trump. I hate Trump, and I do believe he needs to go. But I genuinely do not feel comfortable voting for Biden either, considering his history with the Obama administration and their Muslim ban, their drone strikes, and his history as a senator with racist policies, friendships, and his attacks on social security. I do think Biden is better than Trump, but any time I consider voting for him I feel disgust and repulsion. InSha'Allah, I plan do perform istikhara. In the meanwhile, have any of you had similar struggles? Those of you who made your decision, what makes you so adamant?

submitted by /u/honorfaz
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37tSXdi
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours