I am sorry. For everything that has been conveyed by institutions and politicians.

I know I can't talk for every french person, but I want you to understand that some of us are disgusted by the turn of events. French people are, i believe, a lot more open minded than the political class.

Still, islamophobia is a thing. I wish it wasn't.

I wish we could just walk the earth together. I wish we could just love each other and be respectful to one another, on the basis of our shared human condition rather than on our beliefs. I am sorry that you do not feel welcomed in my country. Know that you are to me, even if i'm just a random dude on internet.

I hope things will get better for muslims. You deserve it as anybody else, and when you'll feel safe, then it will mean the world would have become a better place for anyone.

I can't imagine how infuriating this whole thing must be for you. This i why i felt like telling you this. It's not us again you, nor the opposite.

A bit of love from where you wouldn't expect it to come.

submitted by /u/RayureBob
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2J5ZDUV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours