Salaam brothers and sisters. This post is concerning two posts I made which was dua request during a desperate time and *Update on my aunt's brain hemorrhage. Her children and family were very comforted by your duas and prayers. JazakAllah to you all for this, may Allah give you long, fulfilled and happy lives.

As for my aunt, she passed away last week after being on the ventilator for a week. There was improvement, but ultimately, God decided to bring her towards himself. She is now buried a couple graves over from my grandma, where they shared a very fruitful and beautiful relationship. My aunt was a second mother to me and we were all very close. I ask that you all keep our wellbeing in your duas.

We often fear death as the end, yet always admire the marvel of this world. We also mention how temporary it is in the face of God. While it is no easy task to be fearless, the only door to greeting Allah is one through the door of death. My aunt could just barely care for herself, but she insisted her kids give her wudhu with a sponge and seat her upright on a chair for her to pray 5x a day. I will forever miss her and she taught me a lot about patience and philosophy. Thank you all for your considerations. Allah has blessed us with families which illuminate the otherwise darkened path of life, providing us with direction, prohibiting from wandering into the darkness or someone else's path. Our family are the illuminants of safety and security that light this path, which terminates at a door towards Allah.

I ask you all to give a call/message to your loved ones and make dua for us. She lived a beautiful life. We love her, but God's love is unmatched to ours. May she Rest In Peace.

submitted by /u/ArcadianMerlot
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3e9qjiP
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours