I'm a moderate Muslim that never engaged in Zina and have recently found the person who I'm about to marry had engaged in zina countless times over many years.

The thought that I had restricted myself for marriage feels unfair when someone shared their special moments with someone else.

However, I am divorced and have experience, it's not the experience per se, but the fact that she shared herself with so many others before marriage as a Muslim, that weighs heavy on my mind.

Is it normal that I compare myself to their past lovers?

Is it fair that I think the moments I shared with them have been shared by many more before me?

Is it right that in my mind if she was a divorcee, it would make the past more bearable because it's in a marriage setting and more halal and respectful?

submitted by /u/beyond-antares
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/36fHRIe
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours