Hello,
I want to connect with the Muslim community in Brussels, I don't know any one, I call mosque no replies, I am struggling since most of the activities do not suit me and most importantly I want to create a family I do want to have a family. I left my home country after the consequences of traumatic events and my job in academia for better opportunities, but life was a roller coaster, I am asking God to help me every day, but I am hopeless to find a Muslim community and most of them don't accept single girl ( once time woman said I am not respectable since I am single and called bad names, although I never did something in my life I am shy, I was crying hard). I lost my mom when I was 19 I served my family, father left, I cared for grandma and passed away before traveling, I am crying I am away from brothers, and the COVID situation makes it worse. I am just tired and academia is so lonely even in my lab I don't have any Muslims. Mind you with when I was in France I faced racism and I was forced to leave and move to Estonia and worse condition and the to Holland and it was not great and now in Brussels, I am just so tired from moving, I escaped from place destroyed me to fulfill my dreams, but I miss family vibes, I don't have any control over being a single Muslim girl and being despised by Muslim women, I am just crying I always wish happiness for everyone, but I don't know what to do. If you know any Muslim group in Brussels just to have a community it would be helpful.

submitted by /u/meldiwin
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3jGooEe
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours