Assallamualaykum.

Right now, I am going through a very hard time emotionally.

Why is it that when we go to sleep at night, we can put our trust on Allah's entirely, knowing that Allah will take care of everything? All this after tying your camel as a precaution ie; Turning off the gas, locking the door, Syahadah and Ayatul Kursi recitation etc.

But when it comes to bigger things in life, like career, financial, relationship, we become very impatient and scarred. As if no help will come.

I trust in Allah's oneness and the Prophet Muhammad SAW as the messenger. But it's so hard for me to just chill about the future.

I'm always afraid that I am going to end up a loser. As a perspective, I'm turning 32 in December and I'm on a rush to be successful in life. I'm about to make a career change next year, but I'm worried that I will not be able to do so and it's going to be too late for me.

Help me, brothers and sisters, share some of your stories. Help me become one of the As-Sabireen, In Shaa Allah.

These are the Ayah that have been on my mind lately. I have grasped their meaning still I am very anxious and impatient:

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient" 2:155

"Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?" 29:2

submitted by /u/youjustwaitandsee
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2DoLwHQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours