By posters, I mean of specific athletes and not in the direction you’re praying of course. My brother & I are huge NBA fans so growing up we would have posters hung up on the wall. I currently don’t have any up right now but my brother does in his bedroom. Also, in the office room, my dad has a couple paintings of something I can’t even explain that well but they’re like old paintings of old historical kinda people / figures, and of course not in the direction of prayer.

I have heard different people say it’s not allowed, some say ones with faces aren’t, some say angels won’t come in the house, etc. My parents still pray their prayers and my dad does not miss any prayers or anything, I myself tryna not to as well, so I don’t believe it has had an affect on imaan or anything. I look forward to talking to an imam in person about this inshallah, but that won’t happen soon because COVID.

What are your guys thoughts? Thank you!

submitted by /u/KobeBeanBryant4Life
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YZmXIS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours