Assalamualikum. Not sure if im in the right place. InshAllah someone can help me out with this. Basically, i had just reverted to Islam not so long ago so i still have a lot of learning to do alhamdulillah.

So, a sister in Islam tonight pulled me up about my cats being outside 😑 she started saying if i dont keep them inside during this hour, jinns will enter them. I told her i cant control the needs of my pets if they want to go outside they are free to be outside. So to ease the tension (she seemed very upset) i went out to get my cats then she starts going off at me about me being outside at this hour 😒 also said if i keep it up im doomed?? I was left feeling very insulted. Everything is always jinns this jinns that with her. I dont understand why is everything always about jinns. Yes alhamdulillah i acknowledge they are around and the things that they do but with her it seems as if its bit of an obsession?

I dont know if its me being ignorant because im still fresh in the religion but this is really starting to annoy me. Would it be wrong for me to tell her to ease up on this topic? It drains me. Its not about the topic itself. Its how often its mentioned. I feel the more its spoken about it may very well be calling for it. If someone can please help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated 🙏

submitted by /u/MadOnAcid18
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3iLFW1g
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours