As-salamu alaikum.

I've was mislead and I failed my test when I was younger.
I was unhappy for the life I was dealt. I hated being restricted. I wanted to be free and spend my life with what I wanted to do and so I did.
I blamed all my troubles on Islam. I was angry at God (astrafirullah) and grew a hatred to my brothers in religion.
I never came out as an exmuslim, as I couldn't bear to be the reason for my parents to cry and be ashamed of their eldest son.

Dear brothers and sisters. My story is so much longer and i'd love to share more but right now is not a good time for me. Feel free to ask any questions and please enlighten me if theres more I need to do to return.

Allah misleads whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ عَلِيًّا وَلِيُّ ٱللَّٰهِ

submitted by /u/TuggeTargaryen
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3gCy8gx
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours