I have a life of leisure. Allah has certainly made it easy for me. But I have taken advantage of it completely, not in a very good way, unfortunately. I live on my own in a two bedroom apartment, I spend my days playing video games, and I do work from time to time. My work is pretty easy, as I have had a lot of experience in it over the years, and I can work maybe 2 hours a day to get all my work done. I took this whole week off to just relax at home and do nothing, where I don't want to do even two hours worth of work. I make pretty close to 6 figures, Alhamdulillah. Allah have blessed me so so much. But I am sooo lazy. Albeit I don't miss my prayers that often, I tend to delay them. I wanna work more on myself, be less lazy. Every time I have tried to do something that requires focus, I get bored so easily, and I lose focus, or I do something that's not as boring. What's the Islamic way to start being less lazy?

submitted by /u/Musulman
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2EuKWc2
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours