So yesterday, I (19M) found out about the concept of Zina of the eyes. Apparently we're supposed to lower our gaze whenever we see a woman without a hijab on. Now I feel like it's a sin I can't escape. I live in Canada where about 90% of ppl don't wear a hijab (a vast majority are Muslim) so it makes looking around harder, especially because I always look around because I like to constantly be aware of my surroundings. On top of that, there are so many ppl on YouTube, or social media, or cartoons I see without a hijab on and I'm not sure what I do about all this. It seems like simply "lowering my gaze" is hard af and idk how I'm supposed to live my life now.

Also, I feel next to no lust for any of these women and don't have any intentions to commit Zina but I can't just look down for all my life.

Edit: Does this idea apply to animated TV characters too?

submitted by /u/ricky579
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3f65yVc
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours