I'm out - all my best to those few on Reddit who did what I did (and often did it better, mA) and tried to PRODUCE content rather than just consume it, to focus the Muslim Redditor's attentions on their local Ummah, celebrate glorious masjids and share news of interest to Muslims living in certain areas; what did r/IndigenousIslam do except shine light on the intersection of tribal peoples accepting Islam? Special shout-out to u/Karlukoyre and u/Ayr909 as two of the best - JZK.

Reddit is a cesspool, and if its administrators cannot see a space for sharing positive news about the Ummah with its local residents - then I have no wish to be a member here. Account will be permanently-deleted in 24 hours; until then please take a look at my subreddits and let me know if you'd like to replace me as moderator of any of them.

submitted by /u/LewisPaulBremer
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2NTiXUh
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours