Just want to share a story I feel happy about if anyone is interested (does contain very minor details about the female reproductive system if you are not into that, stop reading.

i have always suffered from irregular periods and was diagnosed with PCOS.

If you don’t know what that it, it can cause many problems for the woman but the most concerning to me was infertility.

I was married for about 2.5 years before I was Muslim (to a non-Muslim). For over one year of that, we were not using protection and I didn’t get pregnant. My reproductive health was bad and didn’t know how to fix it.

I divorced that man for many reasons and after became Muslim Alhamdullillah.

I became Muslim almost a month before Ramadan and was just learning about my faith. I have to admit my faith wasn’t the strongest back then and was still learning to pray.

In Ramadan, I fasted of course. And kept my Salah.

I also started To have irregular bleeding and to feel so worried about my fertility. I wanted to find a future husband and have children but was worried about bringing my infertility into the mix.

I made a lot of Du’a in Ramadan for Allah to remove this disease from my body and give me children in the future.

I got my period in Ramadan and since then, it has not been perfect but it’s been fairly regular for the first time in years. I have been fasting on and off since Ramadan because of my period, still trying to catch up on days and six days in Shawwal. I have heard that fasting helps fertility even from an Islamic perspective. Also I have done little else besides generally trying to take care of my health but nothing special.

I told my Gynaecologist about my cycles and reduction in other symptoms and she said that is an indication the condition is managed and positive indicator for fertility although I have Been living alone so not trying to do any of that right now.

I am grateful for everything Allah has Blessed me with. I’m not saying whether or not I am actually cured, whether the condition has been fully managed or not. I don’t know. But even from a gynaecological standpoint, it’s a very good indication.

Alhamdullillah.

Ameen.

submitted by /u/Whattod012
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2NUQjCp
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours