It was 2013 , late summer precisely , I was in high school at the time going with a friend to our teacher (lesson) , when we reached the main street he went to buy some desserts and then passed the street before me to our teacher's place direction , the road was free , no one in sight , everything is calm and OK , so I was totally careless , and passed the street not looking around me (please don't do that) , until.....
I heard a strong brakes sound coming from my right , no idea or a warning , it was like it popped out from nowhere at me , from the amount of fear I lost conscious and it was literally a black out in my brain , I felt nothing nor I saw anything after I sensed the car , and fell on the road.
It was one of those passenger cars that can go at speeds without making a high engine sound that you can hardly feel it working , and my ears are totally fine , I was just careless.
Moments later I wake up at a pharmacy , all of our friends around with my friend who saw the accident , and I was in a dazzle because no idea what happened , so one of them wanted to cheer me up: Him: "Hey , do you remember your name ?" .... Me: "No , not really !" , and then we laughed , no amnesia or brain damage alhamduliallah , but I didn't really forget ; I was trying to re-collect my last memories before the accident.
Then my friend helped me to get home (the lesson was cancelled) , and he told my mother that I fell on the road and it was just that , then I checked myself and there was scratches on my body , but I was very suspicious about the truth , I didn't witness anything but it looks like the danger happened , that "fell on the road" didn't satisfy me , and that car .....
Then the next week I asked him seriously about the truth , then he said: "Dude , you didn't feel anything ?? The car literally threw you away , I thought you were killed when I saw it !!" .... and I was shocked , he lied to my mother so not to get her terrified about me , then he added that the car driver offered to take me hospital but I'm the one who refused !!!
I seriously laughed because that means I talked when I wasn't there because I didn't even know if the car hit me at first or not , but I took his answer and was still not satisfied.
What was driving me crazy was three , this was the first time in my life to be a victim in an accident and I got out alive , secondly I didn't lose anything except the scratches while I'm not the strong type either , and third I didn't feel any pain from the crash ; I didn't even see it , just the car running at me !
I kept rethinking it over and over , at first I thought "maybe I was very lucky" but hold on !
If luck was involved , then I was lucky because I didn't die and that's one luck , I didn't lose an arm or a leg in the crash so that's very lucky for me and then it's two lucks , then I didn't feel any pain or even see what happened , so THREE LUCKS , and am I stupid enough to ignore all of this and let it go ?!
Impossible , luck doesn't save people , only the fools who believe in luck , there's no coincidence that can make those three happen together , this was a destiny , and there's only one in this world who writes people's destiny , yes Allah was behind it from the beginning , like he wanted to tell me something , then I remembered .....
Ramadan was a month ago at the time , and as a Muslim I was one of those who only prayed in Ramadan but cuts the prayers under a half in the rest of the year , I could spend days or weeks without a single prayer , I was busy with life that I forgot Allah many times , I was a Muslim on the paper ; not in my life , so I began to realize , that accident was not an accident like it looks , this was a message from him , a warning.
Then I got the meaning: "You forgot me all the time , but when time was against you I didn't forget you , so will you keep forgetting ?".
He saved my life , saved my body , merciful to the point he didn't want me to feel any pain , and wrote my destiny so people will see it as an accident , but me will see it as an experience , because I got out of it nearly unharmed , can all of this happen without a meaning or a purpose ?
It all makes sense now , I confessed my mistakes and loved him more since then , I was terrified at first because I never saw myself in a situation like this , but I felt safer after it , because he was protecting me all that time and I didn't notice , the destiny that threw me defenseless on the road , was the lesson I will never forget in my life.
وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ - 2:216
But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3euth03
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours