Hi everyone. I'm sorry to post in Islam but my question is sort of related.

I was walking with my wife today and walked by a new neighbor and I noticed he was speaking Arabic.

We had a nice conversation about Palestine where he was from and he offered to make us some Kofta. We had some friends from Jordan and Syria a long time ago and discussed how much we missed my friends cooking. I thought that was very nice. Anyway, I like grilling allot and wanted to cook for them some time as well. I cook a lot of pork BBQ and know he is Muslim so I wanted to ask this question. Would it be appropriate for me to cook on the same grill if I made sure the grill was really clean and cooked him beef?

I dont want to offend him and his wife by cooking something that they will feel they shouldn't eat.

Anyway thank you for your time.

Tut

submitted by /u/tuttut97
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YWWVqi
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours