Assalamualikum Dear North American brothers,

I sometimes wonder how Muslims in North America eat halal meat. The countries of North America are Christian predominant. So it is not impossible that most meat traders are Christians.

But we all know that when killing a halal animal, a Muslim has to say "Bismillahi Allahuakbar" and then kill. Otherwise, the meat of that animal will not be halal for consumption. Christians do not. So the meat they sell cannot be halal.

So how do Muslims in North America get halal meat?

I have never been in such a situation in my country. Because I live in a Muslim majority country and there is no shortage of Muslim meat traders here.

Early thanks for the answers

[SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. I AM NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER. AND SORRY IF THE QUESTION IS ALREADY ANSWERED, I NEVER FOUND ONE]

submitted by /u/Redwan777
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2DcguCv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours