Hello Community,

this is my first post on this sub. I hope that it gets some attention, because I feel like this is important to our Ummah, especially us young folks who use social media basically daily.

TL;DR: The Instagram pages @muslim and @muslimgirl look like normal Muslim pages, but they spread misinformation on their websites. Likely funded by Non-Muslim organizations to lead us astray.

I wanted to warn people about the accounts called @muslim and @muslimgirl - Why? Because they are trying to mislead young muslims.

Let me give you some examples of headlines on their websites:

  • "Why Gay Imams Are Better For Muslim Women"

  • "Here's What One Muslim Girl Has To Say About Casual Sex"

  • "This Ramadan I Didn't Shame Myself For Being Queer"

  • "I am Here. I am Queer. I am Muslim. We are many."

If you take a look at their accounts, at first glance they seem like decent pages. Everything looks very proffessional and most of their posts seem to be in favor of islamic values, but if you visit their websites, you'll find a few, not many, but a few posts that are clearly going against basic islamic beliefs and morals.

I believe that they are actively trying to mix "true" Islam with "false" Islam in order to confuse young people about their faith.

It is also rumored that they're both owned by a pair of siblings and funded by non-muslim organizations and people, in order to "liberalize" young muslims all around the world.

I am aware that there are probably some of you, that believe these two pages are doing nothing wrong by spreading Pro-LGBT messages and the like. For those people I have one request:

Please educate yourself, now more than ever. In a world where everyone is trying to destroy our faith with false information we as muslims need to know what our religion ACTUALLY teaches us.

I am not perfect by any means and there are lots of things that I have yet to learn about Islam. But this is one of the things where I am 100% certain that I can distinguish between what's right and what's not.

Please, spread the message, tell your friends and family about it. If you follow them, unfollow them, and tell your loved ones to do the same.

Edit: Format

submitted by /u/Kyylista
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3h6yUmO
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours