I have a friend (atheist) who had a negative bias towards Islam, I showed him some miracles and he said it was a coincidence, keep in mind I wasn’t trying to push my beliefs onto him I just really wanted to prove him wrong as he made rubbish claims on our religion, as soon as I showed him some more unbelievable miracles, this time even more greater he started to kind of respect it, like the one predicting the Muslims beating the Romans before it even happened, he was kind of amazed, I would love if you guys could give me some groundbreaking miracles that are easy to understand by the exact quote in the Quran, thank you brothers! May Allah Bless you

submitted by /u/witherspy
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/389lhjt
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours