Salams. I work a physical job that requires a lot of energy. last few years fasting during ramadan has been tough for me, I may have skipped some days to not be putting myself through dehydration and sickness. Is this a valid excuse? Or do I have to pay Fidya/kaffarah? I would like to make them up, but they might be a great number of them. I plan to change my career soon to prevent this from happening again. Alhamdulilah since covid, I was able to fast easier this year. It changed my perspective on my job.

I'm not looking for an easy way out, I will put in the efforts, I just want to know because I have been feeling wary of the future.

Any feedback is welcome.

submitted by /u/peaceforpalestine
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/31n7Nz9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours