Title says it all i am home late from work and have to do stuff when I get home.

Mahgrib and isha are really late now and close together so sleeping between them doesnt give me a REM cycle. Between Isha and fajr is only 3 hours of sleep and after that I have to get up for work again.

So basically i only sleep like 3 hours now and crash the next day. I dont want to skip prayer, however I am really tired and my work requires me to be rested les I impact peoples lives. Yesterday I fell asleep after mahgrib and slept through my alarm and missed Isha and wpke straight up to fajr again.

I really want to manage my sleep and get some solid 8 hours per day in but the intervals make it really hard and I don't know how to manage it. How do you guys manage it? My work and commute requires me to basically wake up at fajr anyway, when I get home sometimes I get home just in time for asr and can sleep after, even though I still need to do stuff at home or I get home late at say 19-20 not having enough time to rest between that time and mahgrib again. When I have the evening shift I usually stay awake from isha to fajr and sleep after fajr till like 11, which is somewhat managable.

I dont want to forego my salah I just can't figure out a sustainable rythm for it and I have a lot of pressure from school to also do stuff at home let alone managing my household, cleaning, cooking, washing etc. I am alone so I cant delegate it to someone else. Please help.

submitted by /u/velocity010
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/36ZL1yj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours