Salaam, I just wanted some advice from some wise brothers and sisters of this sub.

I’ve always been the funny friend. Sometimes I don’t think about what I say and it just comes out. Sometimes the things I say can make people laugh. I have always been this way. But Alhamdulillah ever since I’ve gained knowledge on the deen, I have not liked this funny personality of mine. It makes me feel like a fool and I feel like people just don’t take me seriously. I’ve tried many times to control my behaviour and all I get is friends asking “are you depressed?”. Brothers and sisters what can I do in this situation in which being myself is not compatible with my deen?

submitted by /u/mh079
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3eFOchv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours