Assalam o alaikum brothers and sisters,

I'm feeling very pensive. Recently since Ramadan I have begun to pray so much more and alhamdulillah Allah swt answered one of my duaas.

The thing is, a few days later the same duaa that was answered and the Outcome A granted has seemingly gone awry (Outcome B has happened, instead.) I don't want to go into a lot of detail but I am still praying for the original outcome(A) to come about again and I am resolute and faithful that that is what Allah swt wants for me and that I should be patient. The issue is, I am not sure if this is wrong and perhaps I misinterpreted something or that I am trying to put my faith behind something Allah swt does not want for me. It has left me very confused and seeking advice.

Basically, I don't want to wrongfully have faith in an original outcome that was seemingly granted to me and then taken away. Am I overthinking? Has anybody had similar experiences?

Jazakumallah khayran everybody.

submitted by /u/18092014
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/383fSKH
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours