So, obviously, the UK and the US often, or have in the past, reported a lot of news that doesn't exactly put Muslims in a positive light. But, it really made me think. Why are Muslims and Islam often presented so poorly by some of the western world?

I understand islamophobia must be a big part, but is there any other reason? In some cases it's like the press wants to make Muslims look bad, and present them all as terrorists or extremists, which is, of course, bs. But why? Is there any other reason certain newspapers and other media outlets focus much more on the negative news, or is it just down to islamophobia?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, or if it's inappropriate for any reason, I was just curious.

Thank you in advance 😊

submitted by /u/xjimmiechandelier
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3eM7p0I
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours