Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters, I am now on my journey to learn more and more about my religion and I’ve been trying to look for a class in Melbourne but couldn’t find any. I feel like my iman fluctuates throughout the year and there are some phases in the year where I want to learn every bit of things about Islam and there are other times that I prefer to listen to music all the time. I’d like to be more consistent and whilst I’m in the good time of the year, I’d like to learn as much as possible about the deen.
I live in Melbourne area. If you know of any online classes where I can ask all my questions, please let me know and I’d be very appreciative. Thanks very much everyone, hope you all have a nice day! :)
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3fBVbID
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours