Hi, non religious person here! As my title said I'm interested in exploring some of the miracle claims of the Quran and comparing and contrasting them with those of the Jewish and Christian holy books. I studied Arabic in college and lived in the MENA region for Islamic Studies in undergrad so I have some background and have read the "interpreted" Quran (my attempts in Arabic were difficult! Hah) Granted that was almost 5 years ago now and I did my MA in a different part of the world and didn't engage with Islamic Theology much after my BA studies. Anyways, I'm wondering if there are any miracles that are historically attested to or believed to be historical (like some of Jesus' miracles in the New Testament by Christians) in the Quran or if they are generally taken on faith and historical accuracy presupposed. Thanks! I'm trying to dip my toes back into some Islamic studies so I hope you don't mind my ignorance ☺️

submitted by /u/delwarmalarky
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3cAswBA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours