I know it‘s selfish to ask but please make dua for me.
I have an anxiety disorder which makes my life hell and especially disables me with university.
Whenever I see my lectures online, I start crying and my heart starts beating so fast that I‘m afraid of dying.
I‘m tired of feeling this way, I‘ve done everything my therapist said, I take anti depressants and I listened to alot of dua against anxiety. It helps dor the moment but the second I‘m faced with the possibility of failing and having to study longer, I feel like choking again.
Please make dua that I pass my semester, please pray for me that I‘ll successfully finish it. Please help me have patience and endurance during this tiring time.
I just want these feelings to disappear but they stay chained to me. I‘m tired, depressed and exhausted because of it.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2Y0Iyk3
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours