Assalamualaikum, fellow Muslims.

I just had my first Jumu'ah (Friday) prayer after a while because of this COVID-19 situation, I can't express how much I miss the mosque.

Anyway, the khutbah mentioned how we Muslims should already have good hygiene long before Covid-19 came, because we washed our hands at minimal 5 times a day. Not only that, we also flushed the insides of our mouth and nose, which are the main ways the virus transmits.

Thinking about it, I checked worldometer and find the highest case number for Muslim-majority country is in Turkey, which is still 10th in the world. We also knew that Iran had a bad outbreak back then, but it's currently in 11th position. My country had 4th highest population worldwide and highest Muslim population, yet our number is low compared to our population.

I was thinking the main reason is our low test rate, but then I wonder if Wudu is also one of the factor of our low number? Is there any research to support that?

submitted by /u/kerempengkeren
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/30bcAmE
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours