WARNING: What I'm about to tell is something that is absolutely grotesque and should not be looked up or viewed by the faint of heart.

I just watched a video from Facebook which depicted 20 or so pigs jam packed in a giant hole all squealing out of frustration and from the hole stood a bulldozer and before it was a pile of dirt that was on fire. The bulldozer then pushed the dirt onto the pigs and the screams you hear is what I would describe as something out of a horror movie. The squeals were unbearable to hear but as if it wasn't bad enough it got just worse from there.

There was a giant boulder right beside the bulldozer and right after the flames died out (mind you some pigs were actually still alive) the bulldozer dropped it onto a pig and another terrible scream was emitted as the pig got crushed. After that the bulldozer than proceeded to bury them all alive and the video just ended right then and there.

When I viewed this nothing but frustration and stress came before me. As of right now I'm trying to focus my attention to something else and forget what I saw but just to provide myself some more comfort I wanna ask a two questions:

1.) Does Allah punish those who mistreat or torture animals for that matter the same way humans mistreat other humans?

2.) Is it true that in horrible situations like this, Allah makes their death painless and we are only allowed to what we are meant to see? In other words does Allah already take away their souls before they have to suffer something as horrific as this?

TL;DR: I watched a animal abuse video and now is trying to seek comfort by asking these questions and for more knowledge of course.

submitted by /u/Zed_Midnight150
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/35l1VXj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours