" Allah confirms the weakness of men, in relation to matters of women, women are men's greatest desire, women we desire our valuables. That's our nature. We adorn ourselves, go out, our intention is that we do it for ourselves, but men admire us, first we increase fitnah, imaging being caused to fight against your greatest desire, then, we dishonour ourselves, the muslimah has been so honoured that she is not to be an object of lustful gaze for just any man" is what a girl said to me in a comment when I asked her why it isn't ok for women to wear high heels, wear jewlerly, speak loudly, and wear makeup.

My question is why do I have to control the WAY I LOOK because SOMEONE ELSE (men) are "weak" and cant control themselves. I feel that's like saying "good people" should go to jail and lock themseleves up because they have to protect themselves from the bad people roaming around killing everyone rather than the opposite. If someone could help me understand things related to this, maybe paint it in a different light, please let me know. Moreover, why doesnt this apply to men. why can he walk around wearing a suit and wearing perfume and alll that while a woman cant do the equivelent.

submitted by /u/helpreddit12345
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2TsO0tz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours