Assalam Alaykum brothers and sisters,

Eid Mubarak

I made an original post about my situation here: https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/ggyc47/valid_reasons_for_divorcing_nonmuslim_married

Btw I am in Australia.

The answers on that post really made me feel better and were a blessing to me Alhamdulillah so I want to post an update now I’m feeling low.

Basically, I continued with my life, distancing myself from him, working and moving on with my life. Then last week my boss told me my ex showed up at my work a few days prior asking her for my phone number.

It scared me but wasn’t sure how far he would go. The same day she told me, I saw him walking around the downstairs area of my work. He doesn’t live or work in that area so I went back inside my work quickly and called the police.

I also called my brother and asked him to tell my ex to leave. The police decided to check on things (he was gone before they arrived) and when the police talked to me, they recommended me to make a very clear email explaining to him the relationship is over and don’t come near me.

I did that but also asked more about what he was doing around my work. He told me he saw my car there and was waiting for me to finish work. He is begging me for another chance and won’t accept that I’m leaving him. He also said that he had hung around my work many times ‘trying to find me’. It‘s not something he started doing recently.

It scared me even more so I filed a restraining order. I am even more concerned because my work involves children and families and Safety is really important for that.

I now have to go to court (and he could also go) to explain why I need a restraining order. I didn’t really want it to get ugly like this but I feel he gave me no choice.

I now go to work so scared everyday. I feel a lot of guilt and scared what he will do because he realises he can’t get me back and I filed a restraining order.

I make a lot of Du’a for my safety and for this situation to be resolved peacefully.

I am really feeling bad and need brothers and sisters advice and support please.

submitted by /u/Whattod012
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3gjaMhh
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours