Hey guys I've been talking to some of the dudes on the other subreddit(you know which one) and having a pretty chill discussion with some of them, but as I was chatting a pretty good question came up that has me stumped.

The persons question was why did ALLAH create someone knowing that they were destined to go to hell?

The argument goes like this

  1. ALLAH is All-Knowing
  2. ALLAH has provided us with free will
  3. ALLAH is All-Merciful
  4. ALLAH is testing us, and as a consequence of 2 some people will end up in Hell
  5. As a consequence of 1, ALLAH knows the Result of the Test.

If these points are true then wouldn't ALLAH be more merciful to just not create the person if they are destined for Hell?

I've looked for a solution and even watched this video by Dr. Zakir Naik, he answers a different question eloquently but doesn't really answer this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcocSZnk1g

There is an answer that I'm just not seeing or I could just be lacking the knowledge to tackle such an amazing question. Inshallah you guys can point me in the correct direction.

submitted by /u/Noveross
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3erPkov
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours